About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

Wedding photos- Bob and Joyce wedding party


I wrote the other day about photos I had in mind for the wedding, and remembered our photographer asking me which of my grandparent's wedding photos they'd like to recreate. In looking through them, I suppose the only applicable one is that of the two of them: 

I'm surprised she kept the little jacket on for this photo, unless maybe it was taken in the church?



I wonder what color the wallpaper and carpet was? Teal, pink and mauve maybe?
It cracks me up that no one in theis photo is looking in the same direction!  Not to worry Gretch, I think this is a little too far for me :)

This is an easy-peasy photo to take of the wedding party. Of course, for us it'll only be four people!

No comments:

Post a Comment