About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Two week sprint


Man, a whole week since my last post. And I didn't even do a Friday farming update! Dissapointing.

Sadly, it's been one of those weeks around here, and will continue to be for the next two weeks. Last week was prepping for a big work project, dealing with projects, presenting to boards. This week is executing work projects, fufilling a Mullan Road commitment (dork), trying to not lose my shit wedding planning (55 days?), and what else... prepping for going to the lake a week from Friday (WOHOO!).

The good news is that I spend two hours on Sunday afternoon going over wedding stuff with Dusty's mom and Erin, our day of coordinator for the wedding. Everything *seems* to be on track. Except for the part where I wanted to lose weight... might those two margaritas have had something to do with that?

I have a lot to catch you up on! Wedding planning, landscaping (we planted 32 perennials last weekend), dog, work, life, etc. And sadly, I have no good photos for today. Sorry charlies. Only Harlow, sitting out in the evening sunshine. She looks so tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment