About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Oh for shit's sake...

That's my grandma Joyce's favorite saying. "Oh for shit's sake". Which is exactly what I said when I came down from our staff meeting tonight to a BLIZZARD.

I have to remind myself that snow in April is Bozeman's version of spring rain. I find myself repeating that over and over... maybe some day I'll believe it? But, it's hard to not get discouraged at weather like this:
... or worse yet, this:


It reminds me of the time I tried to throw DJ a 30th birthday/ golf scramble, and it snowed and snowed and snowed and snowed, so instead Emily and Allyson saved the day and bought a pinata:

Speaking of, it is DJ's birthday today!!! Happy day babe!

And speaking of parties, one reason I'm annoyed with the snow is that I'm driving tomorrow to eastern Washington for a wedding shower that my aunt is hosting for me. On Sunday my mom and I will head up to the lake and work on some landscaping projects.

Wish me luck (and DJ happy birthday!)!

No comments:

Post a Comment