About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

One Year

Well... technically, we were legally married by a small town mayor named Wanda on Wednesday, July 7. We celebrated on the 7th when I made Dusty a surprise dinner of heart-shaped biscuts and gravy. His favorite meal.

Since today is the day we stood in front of 120 of our closest friends and family, we'll usually celebrate it on the 10th. We went for a hike up middle Cottonwood today, and tonight, he's making me rib-eyes, potatoes, broccoli and corn on the cob. MMMM! I like having two anniversaries!

A year. Really? It doesn't seem like it's been that long. But it also seems like we've been together forever. I'm lucky to have married a completely awesome guy. Dusty, thanks for being my equal partner, patient with me, and just a wonderful human being. I am, in fact, a darn lucky girl.

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on a year! Two celebrations sounds great to me. We, TOO, were married on a Wednesday, and then celebrated with family on a Sat.

    Also, heart-shaped biscuits and gravy sounds amazing.

    ReplyDelete