About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

December 15 Ten on Tuesday

1. I was talking to Jen last night driving home from an AOII meeting, and pulled a little too far forward in the garage. I bumped a potted plant and broke it.



2. I now believe that talking on your phone and driving is akin to driving drunk.

3. I still have a lingering cough. I've been sucking on cough drops at work, in meetings, at the gym, and as I fall asleep. DJ is hot for kissing a menthol flavored fiancee.

4. The correct usage of the F word (which DJ doesn't like), is fiance with one e for men, fiancee with two eé s for women. Learn something new every day.

5. We're embarking on the Washington holiday pilgrimage over Christmas. Another road trip!

6. Gretchen is coming back from Washington to stay with us until January 7th. She's suggested that I can make her my "bridal bitch". While she's here. She'll be addressing envelopes to send the Save the Date Pamphlets (at the printers now!)

7. I struggle with the lack of access to exercise when we visit family. I'm a gym goer, and when I don't get a chance to work up a good sweat daily I get grumpy. I'm taking my running shoes and hoping to sneak out and get my fix!

8. The high tomorrow is 40 degrees. It's been over a month since it’s been that warm!

9. The new grants person whom I report to for work is a firmer auditor... Talk about detail oriented. Which I, by rule, am not. It’s causing conflict.

10. I need to figure out how to print labels so that we can use them as a return address. I don't want t write out a return address for 130 invitations! I’m picking up the envelopes in “Lake Blue” today!

No comments:

Post a Comment