About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Monday, May 16, 2011

Spriiiiiiiiinnngggg

Last week's vault into actual spring weather left us itching to get outside. The pupperoni enjoyed a number of walks. 

Someday I'll have a camera better than my blackberry or crummy Nikon Coolpix. But right now I'd rather spend the money on travel. So until then, enjoy photos like these:



The poor blackberry couldn't even deal with the reflection off of Harlow's fur.

And seriously, could we get some action shots? This is so distorted, but a fun two part photo!


Its a good thing I have patient (mostly) subjects.

Even if I do sometimes drive her to drink. (kidding PETA! She likes to chase around empty plastic bottles, this one just happened to be Segram's Seven whiskey...)

But man, the weather last week; made me stop and smell the flowers.

And enjoy the sun in our hair.

And love the one's we're with.

Spring makes for happy dogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment