About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Sunday night insomnia

I've struggled with insomnia all spring. About once every three weeks I'd wake up in the middle of the night and be up for two or three hours. I'd rather get up and work on whatever is bothering me than toss and turn in bed.
The middle of the night insomnia has abated, somewhat. But in its place is a trouble falling asleep on Sunday nights.

I'm not sure what's going on. My stress levels have greatly reduced since early this spring. I'm eating well (if too much), and making sure I get exercise on Sundays. I usually read until my eyes are droopy.

Then I lay there and think over the things I've got going this week. Or some kind of landscaping or decorating improvement I want to make to our house or my parents lake house. Finally I roll over and realize it's one o'clock in the morning and I'm more awake now then I was when I shut off the light. Grr.

It happens to DJ too; we're not sure what's going on. I think taking a single Tylenol PM every Sunday night is in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment