About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Home made salsa

I love home made salsa. Having the ingredients out in the garden makes it so easy to throw together a batch of yumminess. 

First, tomatoes: Juliet and cherry tomatoes (left over from a pasta dish from last week).

Hungarian hot wax pepper. 

Garlic. 

Cherry bomb pepper. 

Cilantro. For some reason I am unable to grow cilantro. I think it gets too hot and goes to seed before it really grows leaves. 

The big green bell pepper is also store-bought. Same with the red onion. 

Salsa is so easy to make! you just chop everything up, toss it in a seal-able container, throw in salt, pepper and a few squirts of lime and you have a delicious snack! 

I'll admit it, sometimes I have chips and salsa for breakfast in the summer. 

What's so wrong with that?

No comments:

Post a Comment