About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

I'm alive. So is DJ.

Man, what a busy spring we're having. Work is... work. Personal lives are humming along, sometimes over full. The class I'm teaching is going along swimmingly; I've enjoyed it so very much and I hope they offer me the opportunity to teach again. Fingers crossed!

In the mean time, we seem to be in the throes of an earlyish spring.

March 26

I've even started plants indoors, like a big kid. Five varieties of tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeno peppers, eggplant, cucumbers, marigolds and lobeilia and cosmos. Next weekend I think we'll rototill.

Sorry, terrible Blackberry photos.

1 comment:

  1. I like small details and can some times get lost in them. I all so like fings what are planted. Yeurs are in doors? Drool...

    wif lubbs from Little Reufus

    ReplyDelete