About Me

My photo
Blogging about gardening in zone 4, marriage, our golden retriever and life in general.

Monday, October 24, 2011

Security Blankets and Whatnot

I ma, or may not, but  most likely totally do, have a not so small obsession with having food stocked away in the freezer. Preferably in single serving containers:

Also, we have an abundance of half-eaten ice cream boxes. I think one of them dates to last Christmas (for serious!).

My obsession with single-serving soups comes down to this: LUNCHES PEOPLE. That right there is like 3 straight weeks of don't-even-have-to-think-about-it lunches. Plus leftovers from dinners that will randomly pop up. 

I feel a weird sense of relief at having a refrigerator stocked with grab and go food. It's my security blanket. 

Anyone else want to share their secret security blanket?

No comments:

Post a Comment